Now in LoadCentral: Google Play and iTunes Gift Cards
Going crazy over Pokémon Go? Wanting to buy in-game items, gems and extra lives for Clash Royale or Clash of Clan, Plants vs. Zombies, NBA Mobile Live, Candy Crush Saga (and many more!) ? Don’t have credit card but wants to purchase thru cash?
If you answered ‘yes’, WAIT NO MORE dear gamer! Google Play and iTunes Gift cards are now available in all LoadCentral Retail partners.
Once you have purchased your Google Play or iTunes Gift Cards, you can now reload it to your respective accounts.
Below are the available Google Play and iTunes Gift Card denominations you can purchase:
|Google Play Gift Card||iTunes Gift Card|
|Google Play 580 (10 USD)||iTunes 580 (10 USD)|
|Google Play 870 (15 USD)||iTunes 870 (15 USD)|
|Google Play 1450 (25 USD)||iTunes 1160 (20 USD)|
Want to get discount for Google Play or iTunes Gift Card and other prepaid products? Be a LoadCentral retailer! Message us on Facebook to apply for an account.
How to Reload Google Play Gift Card (US) via LoadCentral?
- Set your Google Play account to US by registering a US address.
- GO TO: wallet.google.com
- Change country to US and add a US Zipcode (or click SETTINGS). You can get US Zipcode from www.cexx.org/zipcode.htm
- If requested for address, search for any similar address for the Zipcode over the internet.
- Go to your the LoadCentral retailer and purchase Google Play Gift Card. You will receive the 20-digit Google Play code.
- On your game or Google Play account, click Redeem >>> input the 20-digit code.
How to Reload iTunes Gift Card (US) via LoadCentral?
- Set your iTunes account to US by registering a US address. Click here to watch the full video guide.
- Go to your the LoadCentral retailer and purchase iTunes Gift Card (US). You will receive the 16-digit iTunes code.
- On your apple device, open and log on to iTunes or App Store >>> click Redeem >>> input the 16-digit code.
NOTE: These US Gift Cards are country-specific digital goods. It is only usable for accounts registered under United States. Users are individually responsible to understand the method in using the goods before purchasing.