- Tournament is open to ALL LoadCentral (LC) i-Cafés nationwide.
>> To i-Cafés who wants to participate but NO LC account, they can register HERE for FREE.
>> You have a team but NO i-Café? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for i-Cafe pairing.
- 64 teams with FIVE (5) members each will be allowed to pre-register for FREE at a first come first serve basis. Each team MUST represent an i-Café.
- Pre-registration forms can be accessed and submitted here. Registration will start on March 29. Once the 64 teams is completed, the LC Game Master will automatically declare that registration is officially closed.
The team will be asked to submit the following:
Team Captain’s Contact Details
- Once submitted, Team Captain will be notified via email and SMS to inform that they are officially registered.
- LC Game Master will pair the teams to compete in a pre-elimination sudden death match. Winners will move on to the 2nd elimination round.
- 2nd Elimination qualifiers will now be required to pay a P2,000.00* to be able to compete to the next round. (All registration fees will be pooled to be given away as cash prizes.)
- Before 2nd elimination round, a Wild Card tournament MAY BE held if deemed necessary by LC Game Master. All interested teams will be required to pay aP2,000* Wild Card fee. All Wild Card teams will compete in a sudden death match and winners will automatically move on to the 2nd Elimination round.
- LC Game Master will release the MATCH schedules on LC i-Cafe League Facebook Group
- Registration fee can be deposited to any of the following accredited banks:
Account name: UNIWIZ TRADE SALES Inc.
BDO (Savings Account) : 2530013337
METROBANK (Savings Account) : 055-3-055-1764-0
Bank of the Philippine Islands (Current Account) : 9661014633
- Deposits slips should be emailed with a subject LoadCentral I-café League to email@example.com for proper verification. Indicate your Team Name and Team Captain’s Name. Once verified, the team will automatically be eligible to move on and compete on the 2nd Elimination tournament. Team Captain will be notified via email and SMS.
- For the 2nd Elimination round, LC Game Master will pair teams to compete in a best-of-three competition. Winners will move on to the Quarter finals.
- Quarterfinal qualifier will be paired with another team by the LC Game Master to compete in a best-of-three competition. Winners will move on to the Semifinals.
- Semifinal qualifiers will be paired with another team by the LC Game Master to compete in a best-of-three competition. Winners will move on as the Final Four Qualifiers.
- The Final Four Qualifiers are required to be physically present to play in Grand Champion tournament. Transport and lodging of the Final Four teams living outside Metro Manila will be shouldered by Uniwiz Trade Sales Inc.
- The Final Four teams can bring their own keyboard, mouse and headset to the Grand Champion tournament. Other hardware will NOT be allowed.
- The Final Four qualifiers will be paired with another team by the LC Game Master to compete in a best-of-three competitions. The Final two winners will move on to the Grand Champion tournament. The two non-winning Final Four qualifiers will compete for the 2nd and 3rd place runner up.
- The two Grand Champion qualifiers will compete in a best-of-three competition. The non-winning team will be declared as the 1st runner up and the winning team will be declared as the Grand Champion.
GRAND CHAMPION: PHP 100,000.00 total (PHP 50,000.00 cash + PHP 50,000.00 worth of load wallet)
1st runner-up 10,000.00 cash
2nd runner-up 5,000.00 cash
3rd runner-up 2,000.00 cash
- Pre-elimination tournament will start on APRIL 17.
- Tournaments will be every Monday to Friday at 2PM.
- LC Game Master will set a spectator mode to monitor the competition.
- Facebook account of the team captain is needed for the toss coin via Facebook live on the designated Facebook Group.
- The decision of the LC Game Master is final.
Team Size: 5
Mode: Captain’s Mode
Map: Tournament Version
Single Elimination Bracket
1. Participants & Teams
Every real person – unless officially banned – with a valid Steam account is allowed to participate in the competition and will be called “Participant” in the following. Participants joining a team in order to fulfill the minimum required amount of team members will be called a “Team” in the following.
LC Game Master is the official referee of the tournament.
>> By attending the competition, participants acknowledge without limitation to comply with the rules and regulations, official announcement, and with the statements and decisions made by the LC Game Master.
>> Every participant acknowledges the right for the administration to modify the rules and regulations for adjustments at any time without notice.
>> Every participant has to show the needed respect towards referees and other participants. Insults and unfair or disrespectful behavior towards anyone are not tolerated and will be punished.
>> Every participant must always have the newest version of Steam and Dota 2 installed and has to check for updates in time before each match. Unless a new version comes out right before the match, patching is not a valid reason to delay it.
>> Every team accepts the official schedule of the competition and declares its ability to be available during these times.
>> Every team and participant has to try to win every game at every stage of the competition. Purposefully losing for any reason is strictly forbidden.
3. Schedule & Punctuality
>> Pre-elimination tournament will start on APRIL 17.
>> Tournaments are every Monday to Friday. Lobby Game room will open at 1PM. Game play will promptly start at 2PM. Teams are required to be in the lobby 15 minutes before game play. Failure of a team to start the game promptly on time will result to a default win.
>> LC Game Master will set a spectator mode to monitor the competition.
>> Facebook account of the team captain is needed for the toss coin via Facebook live on the designated Facebook Group.
>>The decision of the LC Game Master is final.
>> Only LC Game Master, official broadcasters, anyone authorized by a referee, and the ten players are allowed to be inside the game. Everyone else has no permission to enter.
5. Server Location
>> To be announced.
6. Sides & Drafting Order
>> Selection priority for the first game of a match is decided by a toss coin done by the LC Game Master. If there is a second game, the other team will get selection priority. The same process is repeated with a new coin toss for game 3 (if existing) and so forth.
>>Before each game, the team with selection priority may either select a side or a draft order. The opposing team can choose the remaining factor.
>>Each team has the right to pause the game for an acceptable duration, if a player announces it at least three seconds in advance and calls a coherent reason (exception: not necessary, if someone disconnects). The game must not be resumed before both teams agree with it. When the number or the duration of breaks becomes too high or long, the LC Game Master may force the continuation of the game.
8. Disconnects & Reconnects
>> If a player disconnects, the game is to be paused instantly. Everyone has up to ten minutes to reconnect to the game (if the same person disconnects more than once, all times get added up). If this time is passed, the opposing team may continue the game, unless the LC Game Master demands the opposite. The affected player is in this case still allowed to rejoin later on.
>> A game is finished, when an Ancient Fortress is destroyed, when the majority of a team leaves on purpose, or when the administration decides on it. (NOTE: A game is not forfeited, when a player types “gg” or “ff”. Always wait for the ancient to be destroyed!)
- Facebook account of the team captains will be used for the toss coin via Facebook live on the designated Facebook Group. Winner will choose Radiant Side + First Pick OR Dire Side + Second Pick. The team at the bottom of each match in the bracket will get the option the top team did not select.
- Teams may request a pause via chat. The opposing Team has the right to deny a pause or not respond. If a Player pauses the Game without receiving approval, their Team will forfeit the Game.
- Any sign of cheating may result in a Forfeit of the Game, disqualification from the tournament.
- Players who quit or disconnect from a Game before it has ended will be allowed to rejoin the Game. A team will forfeit the Game if all of their Players quits or disconnect.
- No warm-up or practice Games are permitted once the Match’s first Game has begun.
- If a match is played before the scheduled time, it will not be considered a warm-up and will count as the official scores. No warm-ups, or practices between teams are allowed during Online Tournament play.
- If by 15 minutes past the scheduled Match start time a team doesn’t have enough players to play, the incomplete team forfeits the Maps they cannot play